Table of Contents
- 1 What are Natural Testosterone Boosters?
- 2 Other Supplements
- 3 Conclusion
We all know how testosterone can make our lives better, especially if you are a man. The hormone is very essential for sexual health and muscle building. Since the hormone is produced only a little and it ceases to be produced once you reach a certain age, therefore supplementation can be a good way of making sure that the testosterone level is improved enough.
But what are the methods of boosting testosterone; Natural and Artificial way. Before going deep into these topics let us first see if we can increase testosterone naturally or not.
Can you boost testosterone naturally?
Well, the answer is a bit confusing. It is mainly because a low level of testosterone can be improved in a natural way but there are cases where it’s not possible. For instance, if you have a disease that causes your testosterone to decrease then, the goal should be to treat the disease. Only increasing testosterone might not really be a good idea. So, beware of that. Natural ways can only do you so much good!
What are Natural Testosterone Boosters?
What we mean by “Natural Boosters” are the things that naturally increase your testosterone levels, these are the food products, the supplements and the lifestyle choices that can help you increase the testosterone level in short term. Or, if you continuously follow these lifestyle changes and eating habit then, the effect can be permanent as well. As the Natural way is not laced with synthetic compounds, there is not much side effect and it really helps you out in the long run.
So, without any further delay, let us see the natural testosterone boosters and see how they work. We are going to divide the Natural Testosterone Boosters into 3 parts and explain them in detail. So let us get into it.
Simple changes in your lifestyle can drastically increase the testosterone level in your body. There are many things that you can change without any worry. So, let us see the areas where some lifestyle changes can be made:
We know how important sleep is. Poor Sleep quality is one reason for low testosterone. Remember, it is poor sleep and not for how long do you sleep. You can sleep for 10 hours a day and still feel pretty laggy. Lack of sleep has an impact on a lot of hormones and chemicals in your body which impacts your testosterone level. You should make your sleep as a prime priority. Do not make it secondary. Sleep soundly and sleep a lot for better testosterone. Don’t stay late up watching movies, or browsing through social media.
People who are overweight tend to have a low testosterone level. All the research points to this direction. For men with extra weight, you can try to decrease your weight with exercises and diet control. Live a healthy life and do not overindulge in fat laced food products.
Testosterone is adaptive in nature. It means that the hormone adapts to your activities. if you sit around in a couch all day then, it is quite hard to produce this hormone because the brain thinks that you don’t need the hormone secretion anymore. But, when you’re physically active and leading a healthy lifestyle, then the hormone automatically starts producing a very good amount of testosterone.
So, What are the things that you should do for leading an active life? Well, you can walk briskly for 10 to 20 minutes a day, for starters. You can also build your overall strength by using weights most of the time. You can learn to work out with a trainer too. Do not overexert yourself though, do the exercises in moderation. Extreme exercises are not required for testosterone but what is required is an active lifestyle.
There are a lot of medicines that may result in your T level to drop. These drugs are; Opioids like fentanyl and oxycontin, Predisone (Glucocorticoid) and even anabolic steroids that major sports performers and fitness freaks use. It is not that you should stop taking these medications but you shouldn’t take it without a prescription.
One of the major causes of a decrease in testosterone level is the lack of stress management. People in today’s day and age are pretty stressed. They have an excess of hormone such as cortisol therefore, it is important to control one’s stress. There are many things you can do to manage your stress levels. They are given below:
- Do not overwork yourself. Don’t indulge in overtime and take rest from your work every now and then.
- Spend 2 hours a day, essentially, chilling; Read a Book, Exercise, Play Music, Go out to eat and just enjoy life!
- Be very strict to deadlines and do not procrastinate as procrastination increases your stress levels.
- Be Money Conscious, have a budget and spend according to it so you don’t overspend your hard-earned money.
Food, Vitamins and Minerals
You get a lot of vitamins and minerals from the food items. There are a lot of things that you can eat and the food products will definitely be helpful to you. We are going to give you a brief overview of each section here.
There are a lot of food items like Low Fat Milk, Tuna, Beans etc. that can increase testosterone, out of all these food products, we are going to look at two food items that are pretty good for testosterone.
- Ginger, which is a common household spice is a very good food product with a lot of health benefits. It can reduce severe inflammation and boost the T level. There are several types of research that have shown ginger to have a lot of benefits. household benefits. People with infertility are mostly recommended to consume ginger.
- Ashwagandha, which was used in ancient India is also a very impressive food item that is laced with a lot of minerals that are important for increasing the testosterone level in the body. You can use ashwagandha with other food products and see it’s benefits.
- Tribulus is a herb that is used in herbal medicine. It increases sex drive in men. If you take this herb for 90 days straight, the testosterone level can increase by 20%. But there is no effect of taking this herb when you already have a decent amount of testosterone in your body. This natural testosterone booster repairs your sexual function rapidly.
- Another herb like Tribulus is Fenugreek, this herb is found in both natural and artificial supplements and it is also a major component for increasing testosterone in your body. It does this job by gradually decreasing the enzymes that convert testosterone into estrogen. It implies that your estrogen level will decrease and the testosterone level will be boosted.
- Vitamin D is the major source of testosterone. It is a fat-soluble vitamin that is produced in the skin when you are exposed to sunlight. This vitamin functions as a steroid hormone. A lot of people today do not get the required sun exposure which is the main reason behind low vitamin D exposure. Increasing Vitamin D as a part of your diet is very important, it improves the testosterone level in addition to making your life a lot easier with other health benefits as well. One study has found a relation of Vitamin D with T level improvement. As we know testosterone increases when you live an active lifestyle, it is important that you get out and enjoy in the sun. Taking around 3300 IU of Vitamin D regularly can double the testosterone secretion in the body. The best way to get vitamin D is to drink milk every day and then, expose yourself to the sun. Vitamin D3 is the most accurate Vitamin D that you can take for testosterone.
- Vitamin B and it’s derivatives; B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12 (the Vitamin B Complex) is one of the best natural testosterone boosters available. The vitamins impact the energy in your body and help with metabolism. In men, the B complex helps to get your T levels up and increase strength.
- Vitamin K is another way to increase testosterone levels, K3, K5 and K6 are found in most of the natural supplement brands that claim to increase the testosterone level in the body.
Let us now look at all the minerals that are very important for testosterone levels. These minerals are totally natural and they are going to help you in the long run.
- D Aspartic Acid is a natural mineral, it is an amino acid that works by follicle stimulation. It basically stimulates the testosterone hormone by luteinizing. Luteinizing is important as it makes the Leydig cells produce more testosterone. The first research on D Aspartic acid showed that, with only 12 days of DAA consumption, the body can see the rise in testosterone, get that up to 90 days and the sperm count doubles or even triples. Another huge importance of DAA can be found in its health benefits. The mineral is helpful for weight lifters as well since it helps to improve your muscle mass. D-Aspartic Acid is very beneficial for people with low T levels. It is one of the best natural testosterone boosters in the world
- DHEA which is also known as Dehydroepiandrosterone is a natural hormone produced in our body. It has a crucial role in testosterone boosting and controlling estrogen. DHEA has very deep research behind it and the results are kind of mixed. Some argue that it is just a placebo whereas others think that DHEA works pretty fine. Since the result is quite problematic, DHEA is banned in professional sports.
- Zinc is an aphrodisiac i.e, it is so important that the mineral is involved in many aspects of human life. It is closely related to testosterone levels too. If your food doesn’t have enough zinc, then you should change your diet. Lack of zinc can result in infertility. People with less testosterone are helped by Zinc. Professional sports athletes such as wrestlers and MMA fighters regularly take zinc for better results. The mineral boosts testosterone in a solid way and it helps people to recover from intense workouts.
- If you don’t have enough magnesium in your body, the testosterone levels dip hard. A decrease in testosterone then causes further problems. You should regularly take 10mg/kg of magnesium for better improvement. You can also add some basic workouts to your daily activities for even better results.
- Over the years, research has gone into Boron to see what it can possibly do to a person’s body. It has been found out that boron is actually a pretty great mineral for your health. it helps you out with improving your cognitive functions and it even helps you to absorb the magnesium level in the body. This, in turn, helps you to increase the testosterone level which is our main goal. Safe to say, Boron is a pretty good testosterone booster.
We know that most supplements available for purchase are filled with artificial and synthetic ingredients but there are a few of the supplements which are all-natural. Today we are going to see some of the best natural supplements that you can use for proper growth in the testosterone level in your body.
Let us not waste any time now and see some natural testosterone supplements that you can use to help you out with increasing the testosterone levels:
Made with a combination of all-natural ingredients, Testogen is a natural testosterone booster that helps to produce testosterone in a regular manner. It is also responsible for muscle mass increasing, sex drive and it enhances the overall performance in the body. Ingredients in Testogen make it such an impressive medication. It has D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek and Tribulus which are some of the most potent naturally occurring substances attributed to increased testosterone. These ingredients also give you a lot of strength. With Fenugreek, DHT levels are blocked that skyrockets testosterone production.
In addition, Testogen also has zinc, magnesium and b complex vitamin for even better results. The presence of these vitamins and minerals help you sleep and improve the anabolic process which can then contribute to testosterone improvement. The presence of zinc, magnesium, and Vitamin B, a combination of ingredients well-known to promote sleep and boost anabolic processes, can contribute to the production of testosterone while sleeping and, hence, to increased energy during the day. There are also Vitamin D, K and Nettle Leaf Extract that makes this supplement a great way to boost testosterone level with ease. You should definitely give it a try.
TestoFuel is one of the widely used testosterone boosters used among the bodybuilding community. It has high-end, quality ingredients that contribute to the overall muscle building and improved strength. These ingredients help to boost the T levels and it also regulates the DHT level in the body. In addition, TestoFuel has additional benefits too. For instance, it produces growth hormone which improves the lean muscle mass in the body. The supplement also has oyster extract with a high amount of zinc.
Test Rx has D-Aspartic acid and Fenugreek but it lacks Tribulus yet, the testosterone supplement is potent enough. It comes with a high amount of Zinc, Magnesium and even Vitamin B, all of these add an extra layer of justice to the brand. It increases the testosterone level and also anabolism level that helps to boost the energy levels. It is especially effective in rejuvenating a person’s sexual energy. It is also natural and harmless, ingredients help to enhance the blood flow in the body and also it increases the testosterone level at a faster pace.
TestoMax is a product that was created by the CrazyBulk company. CrazyBulk is known for making supplements for the last 20 years so, TestoMax is actually a very reliable supplement which aims at increasing the testosterone level in male. It is a very safe alternative that mimics the effects of an anabolic steroid known as Sustanon. There are many ingredients used for this supplement, the main ingredients are D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus and Fenugreek. There are also some trace amount of ginger in it. In addition, Ginseng is also listed as an ingredient which increases the body’s absorption rate which is pretty good. This supplement is very useful for people who want to put on some weight. It can be taken by anyone who has a lack of testosterone in their body.
Whether it be through exercises, diet or supplements, the natural way to increase testosterone is always better than medications. Testosterone therapy with synthetic medicine can do a lot of harm, therefore it is absolutely crucial to utilize natural ways for increasing testosterone. The methods described in this article works great. The food products that we have reviewed is also selected and it doesn’t have any side effect. As far as the supplement goes, they are also carefully selected so, they will not pose any significant harm to your body. You can definitely give them a try.